St. John Bosco Conference
First held over 20 years ago, this amazing gathering has evolved to serve all aspects of the evangelizing and catechizing mission of the Church.
Experts in the field give an array of practical, inspiring, and contemporarily relevant workshops on:
- parenting and priestly excellence;
- children, youth, and adult ministry;
- multicultural, ecumenical, and special needs service;
- and a host of tracks offering certification for
- school teachers and parish catechists,
- campus and youth ministers,
- catechetical leaders,
- RCIA teams,
- and much more.
It is a place for people to share their favorite resources, discuss particular challenges facing their ministry, learn from and be mentored by some of the finest professionals in the field, and open themselves to the Holy Spirit through Confession, adoration, and Mass.
Many participants think of the conference as an annual re-charge of their spiritual batteries, and a true retreat for the soul. Come to the St. John Bosco Conference and be renewed in your hope as you spend four days being blessed by an amazing ministry team, dynamic presenters, and fellowship with those who share your passion for Christ and the Church!